Sales and Marketing Strategy
A finely tuned sales and marketing strategy is an essential step towards achieving growth in your business. Without an overarching plan, any activity will lack focus and outcomes will be harder to measure. The sales and marketing plan will include all research and analysis required to deliver new customers to your business. Once the plan is completed you can choose to take it in-house or work with us to successfully achieve agreed goals. We can even support your in-house team to ensure the milestones towards success are met on schedule.
The document you receive will include the following;
- A clear definition of your target markets and where to find them
- An analysis of the current opportunities for growth
- Competitor analysis and research
- Detailed and time based goals
- Recommended activities calendar
- Agreed KPIs
- Creation of product / proposition materials if required
Creating the sales and marketing plan will require a comprehensive understanding of your business (including products, USPs and trading story) to ensure that we can take it further in line with your aspirations. The process of creating the plan will include:
- Completion of business questionnaire covering background, trading history, current products and target markets
- Face to face discussion covering all the information relating to your business, product and current situation, as well as your thoughts regarding growing the business
- Market research and analysis carried out by us to complete all aspects of the plan document
- Review and agreement of the sales and marketing strategy including next steps and milestones
Please enter your details to download your free guide.
We won't send you any junk emails or share your details with anyone else.